Learn Search and Recovery with Air Down There Scuba!
This specialty course is designed to be a safe, supervised introduction to Search & Recovery diving. It consists of four open water dives and covers the following topics.
- Planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of search and recovery diving
- Limited-visibility diving & underwater navigation techniques
- Proper techniques and safety considerations for object location, including the use of various search patterns, lines and reels
- Proper techniques and safety considerations for recovery of objects using various lifting devices
- PADI Search & Recovery Manual
- Certification Processing
- Certification Photo
- Air Fills
Pre-requisite: PADI Adventures in Diving (Advanced Open Water) certification or equivalent.
Minimum Age: 12
Class Price: $175
Contact us for more details!
Scuba Equipment is NOT included, but may be rented at HALF PRICE.
Upon completion you will earn the PADI Search & Recovery Diver certification.
This course counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
Master Scuba Diver is the highest non-instructional classification in the PADI system of diver education.
For this level of achievement you must have 50 logged dives and hold PADI Rescue Diver along with five PADI Specialties.