Learn how to Ice Dive with Air Down There Scuba!
This specialty course offers you the adventure of a lifetime to dive extreme and test the limits of fun. The ice diver course allows you to experience year round diving potential within the ‘light zone” (within 130 feet total distance from the surface, including vertical and horizontal distances combined).
This course will cover:
- Ice dive planning
- Site selection and preparation
- Special equipment
- Safety diver procedures
- Surface support and tending
- 3 certification dives over two days
- Certification Processing
- Certification Photo
- Air Fills
- PADI Adventures in Diving (Advanced Open Water) certification or equivalent
- Fresh water diving experience
Minimum Age: 18
Class Fee: $299
- February 19 (class), February 21 (cut ice and dive #1?), February 22 (cut ice and dive#1?), February 23 (dive #2 and dive #3) – weather dependent
Scuba Equipment is NOT included, but may be rented at HALF PRICE.
Ask us about our Dry Suit Rentals.
NOTE: This course has specific equipment requirements. Please check with us to obtain the gear configuration list.
Upon completion you will earn the PADI Ice Diver certification.
This course counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
Master Scuba Diver is the highest non-instructional classification in the PADI system of diver education.
For this level of achievement you must have 50 logged dives and hold PADI Rescue Diver along with five PADI Specialties.