Go night diving with Air Down There Scuba!
Night diving allows divers to witness the many interesting and exciting nocturnal marine creatures that remain hidden during the day. This specialty course is designed to be a safe, supervised introduction to night diving. This exciting specialty consists of three open water dives and covers:
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of night diving
- Proper procedures for buoyancy control, navigation and communication
- Use of dive lights and buddy-system techniques
- Disorientation and emergency procedures
- Orientation to nocturnal aquatic life
- PADI Night Diver Manual
- Certification Processing
- Certification Photo
- Air Fills
Pre-requisite: PADI Open Water Diver certification or equivalent
Minimum Age: 12
Class Fee: $149
Classes will resume Spring of 2019. Contact us for more details!
Scuba Equipment is NOT included, but may be rented at HALF PRICE.
Upon completion you will earn the PADI Night Diver certification.
This course counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
Master Scuba Diver is the highest non-instructional classification in the PADI system of diver education.
For this level of achievement you must have 50 logged dives and hold PADI Rescue Diver along with five PADI Specialties.