Learn underwater navigation with Air Down There Scuba!
This specialty course is designed to be an introduction to Underwater Navigation and to help the student diver develop the skills and knowledge necessary for use in underwater navigation. This specialty course consists of three open water dives and covers:
- Planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of underwater navigation
- Methods of estimating distances underwater
- Natural navigation techniques
- Using underwater patterns
- Dive site relocation techniques
- Compass navigation techniques
- PADI Underwater Navigator Manual
- Certification Processing
- Certification Photo
- Air Fills
Pre-requisite: PADI Open Water Diver certification or equivalent
Minimum Age: 10
Class Fee: $149
- June 24
- Aug 19
Scuba Equipment is NOT included, but may be rented at HALF PRICE.
Upon completion you will earn the PADI Underwater Navigation certification.
This course counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
Master Scuba Diver is the highest non-instructional classification in the PADI system of diver education.
For this level of achievement you must have 50 logged dives and hold PADI Rescue Diver along with five PADI Specialties.