Take your Minnesota scuba training to the next level –
become an Advanced Open Water Diver with Air Down There Scuba!
The PADI Adventures in Diving Class (aka Advanced Open Water Diver Class) will help you improve your scuba diving skills, gain additional confidence and add to your scuba diving experiences. This class is perfect for both the newly certified and the more experienced diver.
The majority of this course is conducted in the water, diving. You will complete five (5) open water training dives which consist of:
- Underwater Navigation
- Deep Dive
- Search and Recovery Dive
- Night Dive or Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Wreck Dive or Delayed Surface Marker Buoy
AOW dives will be conducted at Square Lake, Crosby Mines, Lake Superior, Lake Wazee or Lake Ore-be-Gone.
- PADI Adventures in Diving Manual
- Air Fills
- Certification Processing
- Certification Photo
Pre-requisite: PADI Open Water Diver certification or equivalent
Minimum Age: 12
Class Fee: $249
- Aug 18 (class), 20 (dives – Square Lake), 22 (dives – Lake Wazee)
- Sept 8 (class), 9 (dives – Square Lake), 12 (dives – Lake Superior)
- Sept 23 (class), 24 (dives – Square Lake), 26 (dives – Lake Wazee)
You need to attend only 1 class session, dives at Square Lake, and dives at other lakes.
Scuba Equipment is NOT included, but may be rented at HALF PRICE.
The following equipment is required for the course, however, is not available for rental:
- Gloves or Mitts appropriate for local water temperatures
- Strap style fins with boots appropriate for local water temperatures
- Dive knife or cutting tool (required by PADI standards)
- Surface signaling device (whistle and marker tube)
NOTE: This course has specific equipment requirements. Please check with us to obtain the gear configuration list.
The Advanced Open Water Scuba Diver classroom has an eLearning option.
Click here to start today!