Come and experience the wonder of diving a piece of history when you explore a shipwreck with Air Down There Scuba!
This specialty course is designed to be a safe, supervised introduction to wreck diving. This exciting specialty consists of open water dives and covers:
- Wreck diving planning
- Preparation and use of lights, air supplies, special equipment, penetration lines and reels
- Limited visibility diving techniques and emergency procedures
Wreck penetration is limited.
- PADI Wreck Diver Manual
- Certification Processing
- Certification Photo
- Air Fills
Pre-requisite: PADI Adventures in Diving (Advanced Open Water) certification or equivalent.
Minimum Age: 15
Class Fee: $259
Classes will resume Summer of 2021. Contact us for more details!
Scuba Equipment is NOT included, but may be rented at HALF PRICE.
The following equipment is required for the course, however, is not available for rental:
- Gloves or Mitts appropriate for local water temperatures
- Strap style fins with boots appropriate for local water temperatures
- Dive knife or cutting tool (required by PADI standards)
- Surface signaling device (whistle and marker tube)
NOTE: This course has specific equipment requirements. Please check with us to obtain the gear configuration list.
Upon completion you will earn the PADI Wreck Diver certification.
This course counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
Master Scuba Diver is the highest non-instructional classification in the PADI system of diver education.
For this level of achievement you must have 50 logged dives and hold PADI Rescue Diver along with five PADI Specialties.