Become a Rescue Diver with Air Down There Scuba!
The PADI Rescue Diver Class makes the serious subject of accident prevention and management enjoyable and rewarding. Your knowledge and experience will expand beyond recreational levels since you will learn to consider the safety and well being of other divers. You will also learn to recognize and prevent potential diving accidents and develop skills on how to handle them if they should occur.
This course consists of 12 open water training exercises. It emphasizes flexibility and adaptation to personal and environmental conditions. Although this course is serious, it is an enjoyable way to build your confidence.
- PADI Rescue Diver Manual
- Air Fills
- Certification Processing
- Certification Photo
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification or equivalent
- Proof of 20+ logged dives documenting experience in deep diving & underwater navigation
- Completed a sanctioned course in CPR within the past two (2) years*
Take the PADI EFR Program for only $65 when signing up for PADI Rescue Diver!
Minimum Age: 12**
**Divers under the age of fifteen (15) may obtain a PADI Junior Rescue Diver certification. The Junior Rescue Diver certification card carries the requirement that the individual must dive with a certified adult.
Class Fee: $249/$149* for Rescue Review Scenarios only
*only for already certified Rescue Divers
- Classes will resume Spring of 2020. Contact us for more details!
Scuba Equipment is NOT included, but may be rented at HALF PRICE.
The following equipment is required for the course, however, is not available for rental:
- Gloves or Mitts appropriate for local water temperatures
- Strap style fins with boots appropriate for local water temperatures
- Dive knife or cutting tool (Required by PADI standards)
- Emergency Signaling Device (whistle and marker tube) (Required by PADI standards)
Click here to start today!