Take your Deep Diver Course with Air Down There Scuba!
This specialty course offers you the adventure of a lifetime to dive deep and see things only others dream about. The minimum depth for the deep dives is between 60 to 100 feet, with no dive exceeding 130 feet. The open water dives will be conducted within no-decompression limits, with deeper dives conducted first. The course will cover:
- Deep diving planning
- Risk factors and decompression tables review
- Safety stops and emergency decompression tables review
- Special equipment
- Descent lines and buoyancy control considerations
- Procedures for flying after diving and high altitude diving
- Orientation to recompression chambers
- PADI Deep Diver Manual
- Certification Processing
- Certification Photo
- Air Fills
Pre-requisite: PADI Adventures in Diving (AOW) certification or equivalent
Minimum Age: 15
Class Fee: $249
- Sept 7, 8 (Lake Superior)
Scuba Equipment is NOT included, but may be rented at HALF PRICE.
Ask us about our Dry Suit Rentals.
The following equipment is required for the course, however, is not available for rental:
- Gloves or Mitts appropriate for local water temperatures
- Strap style fins with boots appropriate for local water temperatures
- Dive knife or cutting tool (required by PADI standards)
- Surface signaling device (whistle and marker tube)
NOTE: This course has specific equipment requirements. Please check with us to obtain the gear configuration list.
Upon completion you will earn the PADI Deep Diver certification.
This course counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
Master Scuba Diver is the highest non-instructional classification in the PADI system of diver education.
For this level of achievement you must have 50 logged dives and hold PADI Rescue Diver along with five PADI Specialties.