Air Down There Scuba now stocks products from Lavacore, including their Lavaskin line. Lavacore is a technically advanced fabric, constructed and engineered exclusively for water sports requiring the ultimate in thermal control and superior comfort. Lavaskin is a super-comfortable material not quite as warm as Lavacore, but warmer than a traditional Lycra rash guard.
- The perfect multi-sport thermal garment when superior protection against wind chill and surface splash is required.
- Flexible, durable and water repellant/resistant outer layer
- Windproof and breathable middle layer
- Warm, moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial inner fleece layer
- Extended material on back to keep shirt from riding up
- Lightweight and 4-way stretch
- Lavacore is neutrally buoyant
- Full gusset incorporated into the underarm
- All seams are overlapped during flatlock sewing
- UPF 50+ protection