Join us Jan. 29 – Feb 5, 2022
South Caicos has some of the most well-preserved and isolated diving spots in the world. Once you see the turquoise waters and feel the serene calm waves roll over your feet you’ll know you’re in paradise. Plus the Admiral Cockburn National Park offers stunning views.
The island is known for its amazing coral reef system and is considered one of the healthiest in the world. The reef is teaming with hawksbill turtles, large schools of jacks, and eagle rays. When you reach the surface, you’ll already anticipate your next dive of the day. South Caicos includes 22 dive sites that are a 10-15 minute boat ride from the resort. The main diving sites are in the national park, which includes Long Cay, Six Hills Cay, and Middleton Cay islands.
We are staying at East Bay Resort. It is perched on the best beach in South Caicos and is surrounded by the natural landscape of Admiral Cockburn National Park. This full-service resort offers luxury amenities with a small island vibe. There are many activities for non-divers too. Some favorites are snorkeling, kayaking, and paddleboarding on the resort’s private beach.
- Roundtrip airfare from MSP to South Caicos through Provo
- Seven nights’ accommodation in a one bedroom oceanfront room (double occupancy)
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (dinner arrival day through breakfast departure day)
- Six days of two-tank morning dives with tanks and weights
- Welcome rum punch manager’s cocktail reception
- Resort fees and resort gratuities.
- For divers, $3,299* per person, plus tax.
- For non divers, $3,049* per person, plus tax.
Dive gratuities are not included.
*Price is based on 2021 airfare rates. Final cost subject to change. If paying by credit card please add on a 5% surcharge. Sign up early to guarantee the best rate. There will be a payment plan offered for this trip.
A $500 per person down payment will hold your spot. Space is limited!