Nov. 1 – 12, 2024 Palau
Palau diving is unique, thrilling and very diverse. In 2009, Palau created the world’s first shark sanctuary. This area covers approximately 230,000 square miles, an area about the size as France. Palau has established itself as a global leader in protecting marine eco systems and has been recognized for their efforts by the World Future Council.
As a diver this has huge benefits, hook into the reef or drift through the channel and see sharks, mantas and large schools of fish coast by in the current. Diving Blue Corner, one of the World’s top sites, and a hike to snorkel Jellyfish Lake will be memorable for years to come.
We will be staying at Palau Royal Resort and diving with Sam’s Tours Palau.
- Roundtrip airfare from MSP to Palau
- One night at airport hotel in Guam (double occupancy) with airport transfers, breakfast and late check out
- Ten nights superior garden room (double occupancy) with airport transfers and breakfast daily
- Five days of two-tank dives, three days of three-tank dives
- Snorkel excursion at Jellyfish Lake
- Dive at Chandelier Cave,
- PADI Blue Corner Distinctive Specialty Course with free reef hook
- Daily hotel transfers with lunch and refreshments on dive days
- Tanks, weights and 32% Nitrox (for certified Nitrox divers)
For divers, $5,299* per person, plus tax. Gratuities and dive/government permits are not included.
* Price is based on 2021 rates. Final cost subject to change. If paying by credit card please add on a 5% surcharge. Sign up early to guarantee the best rate. There will be a payment plan offered for this trip. Please inquire.
A $500.00 per person down payment will hold your spot. Space is limited!