Join us February 17-24, 2024.
Experience some of the best wall diving in the Caribbean!
Little Cayman is the smallest and least developed of the three Cayman Islands. Yet, the island itself – just 10 miles long and 1 mile wide – is blessed with 22 miles of spectacular coastline and, just offshore, incredible coral reefs teeming with over 150 kinds of coral and more than 500 species of fish.
Bloody Bay Wall, one of the most pristine underwater sites in the world, is part of a unique ocean reef system surrounding Little Cayman.
We will stay at the Little Cayman Beach Resort, a premier, inclusive dive resort located on a private white sand beach.
Our Little Cayman Trip Includes
- Roundtrip airfare from MSP to Little Cayman
- Eight days and seven nights at Little Cayman Beach Resort with pool-view accommodations
- 12 boat dives
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- On-island airport transfers
- For divers: $3,199* per person, plus tax.
- For non-divers: $2,950* per person, plus tax.
Prices are based on double occupancy for a pool view room. Upgrade to an ocean-view room for an additional cost. Departure tax and gratuities are not included.
*Trip includes airfare at the current rate, subject to change. If paying by credit card, please add on a 5% surcharge. Sign up early to guarantee the best rate.
A $500 per person non-refundable down payment will hold your spot.