Join us Feb. 4 – 11, 2023
The Cayman Islands are a paradise for scuba diving enthusiasts from all over the world. They have remained a popular diving destination due to year-round excellent conditions and accessibility. Deep drop-offs, wreck dives and some of the coolest coral in the Caribbean have made the Cayman Islands a world class dive destination. Grand Cayman’s North Wall plunges deeper than 6,000 feet and offers beautiful wall diving with opportunities to see spotted eagle rays and sea turtles.
We will be staying at Cobalt Coast Grand Cayman and diving with Reef Divers. Cobalt Coast is a small, quiet dive resort with easy access to world-class diving and close enough to the action and excitement of Seven Mile Beach and George Town. Weather permitting, shore diving is also available to guests on the house reef.
- Roundtrip airfare from MSP to Grand Cayman
- Seven nights’ accommodation in a one bedroom oceanfront room (double occupancy)
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (dinner arrival day through breakfast departure day)
- Six days of two-tank morning dives with tanks and weights
- Shore diving on resort’s house reef
- Welcome rum punch manager’s cocktail reception
- Resort fees and resort gratuities.
- For divers, $2,899* per person, plus tax.
- For non divers, $2,649* per person, plus tax.
Dive gratuities are not included.
*Price is based on 2022 airfare rates. Final cost subject to change. If paying by credit card please add on a 5% surcharge. Sign up early to guarantee the best rate. There will be a payment plan offered for this trip.
A $500 per person down payment will hold your spot. Space is limited!
Photos courtesy Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman.