Join us for some spectacular Philippines diving!
Sept. 15 – 27, 2022
The Philippines is as beautiful under water as it is stunning on land. The archipelago is home to more than 3000 species of fish and 450 species of coral, home to the most diverse marine life in the world. Dazzling coral gardens, dramatic walls, historical wrecks and among the best muck diving in the world, you will see critters you never knew existed.
Just a twenty minute drive from the local airport (following a 60-minute flight from Manila), on a long peaceful stretch of beach, lies the lush and luxurious Atlantis Dive Resort, where we will be staying. Surrounded by an amazing tropical garden with some of the rarest plants to be found in the Philippines it is just a short trip to some of the most renowned dive sites in the Philippines – Apo Island, Siquijor Island, and the local Dauin Marine Sanctuaries.
- Roundtrip airfare from MSP to Dumaguete
- All transfers
- 11 days and 10 nights deluxe room accommodations
- Up to five boat dives daily including day trips to Apo Island and Oslob Whale Shark Snorkel
- Unlimited house reef dives and all meals at Toko’s restaurant
- Divers: $4,999* per person, plus tax
- Non-divers: $3699* per person, plus tax
Prices based on double occupancy per room. Marine park fee of approx. $192, nitrox, gratuities, bar and beverage drinks are not included.
*Trip includes airfare at current rate, subject to change. Sign up early to guarantee the best rate. Payment by check or cash only.
A $1,000 per person nonrefundable down payment will hold your spot.