This class is for the Advanced Nitrox and Decompression Diver who is looking to expand their depth range and reduce narcosis during deep dives. The objective of the course is to train divers how to plan and execute dives with as little as 18% oxygen and diving to a maximum of 200 feet by adding helium to offset the nitrogen in your breathing gas.
You will learn advanced decompression dive planning, how to manage multiple cylinders, emergency procedures, proper trim, buoyancy & finning techniques, equipment considerations and more.
- TDI Extended Range/Trimix Online Course
- Certification processing
- Minimum certification of TDI Advanced Nitrox and Decompression Procedures Diver or equivalent
- Proof of 100 logged dives
The instructor has final approval authority on accepting anyone into the class even though
minimum prerequisites have been met.
Minimum Age: 18 years old
Class Price: $795
Contact us for more details!
- Bottom Mix Cylinders – Cylinder volume appropriate for planned dive and student gas consumption. Dual outlet valve, double manifold with isolator. Labeled in accordance with TDI standards.
- Travel Mix Cylinders – Cylinder volume appropriate for planned dive and student gas consumption. Labeled in accordance with TDI standards.
- Decompression Mix Cylinders – Cylinder volume appropriate for planned dive and student gas consumption. Labeled in accordance with TDI standards.
- Suit inflation Cylinder – Required for dry suit divers only.
- Regulators – Primary and primary redundant required on all bottom mix cylinders. SPGs are required on all primary/bottom mix cylinders as well as travel and deco cylinders. A contingency use long hose (7′) second stage should be designated and appropriately rigged to facilitate air sharing at depth if necessary. It is strongly recommended that all 4 required regulators be DIN.
- BCD adequate for equipment configuration.
- Redundant Depth and Timing devices. Air decompression computers allowed for use as a depth and timing device but you will also need a backup device to this one.
- Redundant light system as required.
- Ascent reel with lift bag. Adequate line for planned depth. Minimum 50lb lift bag.
- Exposure suit adequate for local environment. Dry suit highly recommended in colder waters.
- Two line cutting devices
- Underwater slate(s) two for decompression and contingency planning backup.