This course examines the use of EAN 21 through 100% (oxygen) for optimal mixes to a depth of 130fsw/40msw. The object of this course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards and proper procedures for utilizing EAN 21 through 100 percent (oxygen) for dives not requiring staged decompression. TDI Decompression Procedures may be combined with this course at the discretion of the instructor.
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates may engage in diving activities utilizing EAN 22 to EAN 100 without direct supervision for dives not requiring staged decompression.
- Online Class Code
- Certification Processing
- TDI Nitrox/Enriched Air or PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) certification
- Proof of 25 logged open water dives, or equivalent at the discretion of the instructor, in the environment in which the course is being presented
The instructor has final approval authority on accepting anyone into the class even though minimum prerequisites have been met.
Minimum Age: 18
Class Fee: $499.00*
*Combine this course with TDI Decompression Procedures for only $849!
Classes will resume Summer of 2019. Contact us for more details!
There are specific pre-requisites and dive experience needed to take this class. Contact us for more details!
- Scuba quality mask, strap style fins and booties (if not using a drysuit).
- Technical style BCD that has the ability to carry a stage bottle. Must have adequate lift capability for cylinder(s) used. Back plate and wing style preferred. Must be equipped with a low pressure inflator. No recreational sytle BCD’s.
- Weight system.
- Regulators – 2 First stage with primary, LPI hose, SPG, and drysuit inflator hose. 1 Oxygen clean stage bottle regulator with SPG.
- Dive computer and redundant bottom timer and depth gauge.
- Gas cylinder(s) appropriate for planned dives and personal consumption. Doubles with isolation valve – minimum 80 cf cylinders.
- Gas cylinder for decompression mixes – oxygen cleaned and labeled in accordance with course standards. Volume appropriate (minimum 30 cu. ft. cylinder) for the planned dive and personal consumption.
- Exposure suit adequate for training environment – drysuit preferred.
- Reel (minimum 300’ line).
- Ascent spool (mimimum 100′ line).
- Lift bag or other approve surface marker buoy (minimum 50# lift).
- Access to oxygen analyzer.
- Underwater multi-page wrist slate.
- Cutting Tool
- DAN Insurance
Equipment and Gas Fills are the responsibility of the student.